The Creative Sales Professional
Relationship selling in a matrix world
“This course helped me improve my self-awareness. The theoretical and practical aspects and tips I learnt were tailored to be more relevant and meaningful to my role at work.” Integration Register – Banking Industry
No matter what you're selling, your ability to do so successfully depends on your ability to build trust and your ability to communicate AUTHENTICALLY. In today's market place having good client relationship management skills and being an AUTHENTIC communicator means you have greater conviction in the message you're putting across, which improves your ability to influence, persuade, and ultimately sell.
With our unique approach being both personalised and focused on skills orientation – with best practice theory and experiential learning – the Creative Sales Professional programme will best assist you to plan for better client interactions by taking into account your clients' needs and motivations within the context of their organisation, the project you are involved in and your role in the overall client engagement process.
Our Creative Sales Professional programme training course will teach you how to release your AUTHENTIC power in a way that is difficult for clients to resist. Over three days, our sales training course uses practical simulations, supportive learning materials and tools, and will cover the following topics and more:
- Evolution to today’s world of work and the implications for the Sales Professional
- The customers unpacked:
- characteristics of today’s customer
- negative perceptions of the sales experience
- The challenges of the Sales Professional:
- what are the core challenges you face as a Sales Professional?
- what are the key ethical dilemmas you find yourself in as a Sales Professional?
- Bottom-line Emotional Intelligence – why it is good for selling
- Understanding yourself as a creative sales professional:
- gaining insight into own and others’ personality styles and approaches
- identifying, relating and responding to different personality styles with greater effectiveness
- Tips and techniques for creating cutting-edge proposals
- Getting ready to negotiate:
- the negotiation process
Who should attend?
Suitable for all sales professionals selling general, complex, technical and/or high value products and services that require a consultative, solutions-orientated sales approach, the Creative Sales Professional programme programme is individually tailored to all levels from junior through to middle and senior sales personnel, including sales support staff.
Our training approach is different in that:
- It’s skills orientated with a grounding in best practice theory;
- It’s personalised, so we give you individual feedback;
- It’s practical, as it’s largely based on experiential learning.
- Programme duration: 3 Days
- Group Size: 12 – 14 participants
- Assessments: Online pre and post programme assessments, DISCus assesment, EQ assessment
- Accreditation: Services SETA company full accreditation number: 0595